The PR Store provides a range of services to large and small organisations:
- PR/communications planning, strategy and evaluation.
- Copywriting – for websites, leaflets and corporate brochures.
- Media relations – promoting your business to the local and national press.
- Media training – helping set your PR objectives and get your message across.
- Online – developing words, pictures and interactive content for websites, social media accounts, ezines and podcasts.
- Photography – creating pictures that will get you noticed.
- Event Management – organising and promoting events.
- Design – producing leaflets, annual reports, newsletters and newspapers that stand out from the crowd.
Call 01506 823714 for more information or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE PR STORE
The PR Store helps companies, charities and public sector organisations.
- Gold Winner – Best Community Campaign, PRide Awards in Scotland, 2005
- Finalist – Best Small Team/Independent Practitioner, PRide Awards in Scotland, 2004
Adrian Mahoney – the PR Store’s managing consultant – is an experienced journalist, manager and public relations professional.
He worked for 10 years (six as chief reporter) on The Falkirk Herald – the biggest-selling local weekly newspaper in Scotland. He’s also written for a wide variety of titles, from the Scotsman to the Daily Record – and worked in radio. In June 1997, Adrian joined Scottish Homes, the Government-funded national housing agency, as a communications officer. Two years later he joined a public relations consultancy as an account manager. He launched The PR Store at the end of 1999.
Adrian is a former vice-chairman of the Institute of Public Relations in Scotland, now the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR).
As well as working on his own, Adrian also works with a range of senior PR consultants, designers and professional photographers.
The PR Store won a CIPR Gold Award in 2006 for Best Community Campaign in Scotland.