The PR Store provides a range of services to large and small organisations:
• PR/communications planning, strategy and evaluation
• Media relations
• Media training
• Event management
• Copywriting for print and online
• Writing and designing newsletters and websites
• Videos/podcast production work
• Creating email newsletters/ezines
• Creating presentations
• Social media updates (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
Call 01506 823714 for more information or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE PR STORE
The PR Store helps companies, charities and public sector organisations.
- Gold Winner – Best Community Campaign, PRide Awards in Scotland, 2005
- Finalist – Best Small Team/Independent Practitioner, PRide Awards in Scotland, 2004
Adrian Mahoney – the PR Store’s managing consultant – is an experienced journalist, manager and public relations professional.
He worked for 10 years (six as chief reporter) on The Falkirk Herald – the biggest-selling local weekly newspaper in Scotland. He’s also written for a wide variety of titles, from the Scotsman to the Daily Record – and worked in radio. In June 1997, Adrian joined Scottish Homes, the Government-funded national housing agency, as a communications officer. Two years later he joined a public relations consultancy as an account manager. He launched The PR Store at the end of 1999.
Adrian is a former vice-chairman of the Institute of Public Relations in Scotland, now the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR).
As well as working on his own, Adrian also works with a range of senior PR consultants, designers and professional photographers.