EDINBURGH businesses are being given the chance to see how the latest software can help them build better relationships with customers.
Technology company TSG – which has a local base at Straiton – is running a free event in the city to showcase the latest “customer relationship management” (CRM) software.
The afternoon seminar will take place on Thursday, May 17, in the Apex City Hotel in the Grassmarket. On show will be the Microsoft Dynamics CRM package.
Tom O’Hara, the managing director of TSG Scotland, said: “This event will allow local businesses to see how CRM software can integrate with their existing IT software and systems to deliver hugely-improved business productivity from staff.
“Companies wanting to better understand their customers and make more confident business decisions should attend this event. It’s free of charge and will aim to give useful insights into how to develop long-term customer loyalty.”
TSG will also host a free event on the Microsoft Dynamics NAV accounting package and Microsoft’s SharePoint system to create inexpensive intranet sites. This will be held on the morning of May 17 in the Apex City Hotel.
To register and get more details on either event, just visit http://www.tsg.com/events and click the “TSG Scotland” link.
• TSG now supports over 11,000 businesses across the UK.
• TSG is one of the fastest growing IT companies in the UK and is headquartered in Newcastle upon Tyne.
• TSG has recently received two awards from Sage. TSG is Sage Business Partner of 2006 in two categories: Sage MMS and Sage Vertical applications.
• TSG is Pegasus business partner of the year 2006.
• TSG is a Microsoft Gold Partner and Small Business Accredited and has recently been awarded membership to the Microsoft Presidents’ Club, one of only 7 companies in the UK to have achieved the level of accreditation.
• TSG also holds Microsoft competencies in Network Infrastructure, Advanced Infrastructure, Information Worker and MBS.
• TSG employs 440 staff.
• TSG has 12 offices across the UK: Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Newcastle, Gateshead, Teesside, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Alcester, London and Southampton
• TSG has an annualised turnover of £38m.
• TSG was founded by Graham Wylie, co-founder of Sage in 2003.
For further information please contact
Adrian Mahoney, Spinney and Partners, tel. 01506 823714
Mobile: 07967 150560
TSG Head Office, One Gosforth Parkway, Gosforth Business Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 8ET http://www.tsg.com